Monday, March 31, 2008

SEND YOUR MAIL!

Ladies and gentlemen,
I suspect the information I got this morning was not correct.

Star Empire is a very respected and stable company with an excellent record of responsibility. Therefore, I am going to tell you now, to send your cards to the address below. They will definitely reach Oh Ji Ho.

I'm very sorry for all this confusion, and to have upset you, if I did.

Today is April Fool's day, and it is possible there was a hoax or joke being played.

This message is not a joke. This address is the one I have used for over a year to send cards to Oh Ji Ho. They have always gotten to him.

So feel comfortable about it, and do send your mail.

Again, I apologize for any confusion I may have caused. Don't worry. I am sometimes over cautious and too careful. I always want verification about anything I post here. That is why I pulled the address down earlier.

오지호 - Mr. Oh Ji Ho
STAR EMPIRE ENTERTAINMENT
376-28 Hapjeong-dong Mapo-gu
Seoul – Republic of Korea 121-884


Thank you very much for sending him your birthday greetings. I know he will be happy because you thought of him.

Regards,
Ann

No comments: